The MINI Countryman is known for its spaciousness and comfort. This MINI SUV has finally arrived here at Orlando MINI, and it continues to meet and exceed expectations for the new model year, particularly in terms of safety.
MINI cars have always offered an invaluable array of safety features. The MINI Countryman in particular is designed to keep you safe regardless of any weather or traffic conditions you may encounter.
Some of the basic safety features you can expect to find in the MINI Countryman include:
- Dynamic stability control
- Eight dual-stage SRS airbags
- Automatic braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution
- Cornering brake control and brake assist
Some premium safety features offered in the MINI Countryman include a rear-view camera and the MINI driver-assist system, which both go the extra mile to keep you safe on the road.
Above Average Safety
The MINI Countryman is the perfect car for commuters as it can squeeze into tight parking spaces, whether you’re in a garage or on the street. Parallel parking assist and self-parking assist are game-changers in that regard.
Other enhanced driving features in this model include:
- Forward collision warning: This system monitors your vehicle’s speed as well as the speed of the vehicle in front of you. If your vehicle gets too close to the vehicle ahead, forward collision warning will warn you of any impending collisions.
- Automated emergency braking: When forward collision warning fails to prevent a front-end collision, automated emergency braking will activate on its behalf.
- Adaptive cruise control: Designed to help you in traffic and on the highway, adaptive cruise control keeps a safe distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you.
If you live in the Orlando area, visit our MINI Cooper dealership to explore the other safety features included in the MINI Countryman. Visit us to learn more about our other available models. We can’t wait to work with you!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.