The MINI Clubman is on the larger size for a MINI, with a comfortable amount of space for up to five passengers. This car also has four doors and comes in several different trim levels. The MINI Clubman falls in the middle in terms of size. If you’re looking for a smaller MINI, consider the Hardtop 2 or 4 Door models. From its nimble handling on the road its award-winning safety features, the MINI Clubman is a respectable choice for drivers. Head to your trusted MINI dealership in Orlando, FL to take a test drive. Here are some five fun facts about the MINI Clubman:
- All-Wheel Drive – If you’re tired of driving a car that struggles through inclement conditions, you’re in luck. While you can find MINI Clubman models with standard front-wheel drive, two models come with all-wheel drive. These cars include the MINI Cooper S All4 and the John Cooper Works ALL4.
- Engine – Each MINI Clubman is equipped with a 1.6-liter overhead cam 16-valve four cylinder engine. These aluminum engines are also turbocharged. Only the Cooper lacks the variable valve lift timing that the other trims offer. These trims include the Cooper S, Cooper S ALL4, and John Cooper Works ALL4. The highest trim also has a tuned engine.
- Horsepower – You can expect up to 121 horsepower with the base Cooper. The Cooper S and Cooper S All4 have 181 horsepower engines, while the John Cooper Works All4 has a 208 horsepower engine.
- Performance – Sport mode, a standard feature on the MINI Clubman, treats drivers to a faster acceleration and tighter steering. Each model comes with performance suspension and available paddle shifters on cars with an automatic transmission.
- Safety – the MINI Clubman has been named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS for five years in a row.
Our friendly sales team can help provide you with more information about your favorite MINI car.