The MINI Clubman is a super solid compact car, but it isn’t immune to wear and tear. Many things can cause a misalignment in your MINI Clubman’s tires, including driving over potholes, hitting curbs, and stop-and-go Orlando traffic. Once your tires aren’t aligned properly, every component of your car will soon feel it. Here are the top three reasons why you should get a tire alignment right away.
- Long-term savings and longevity: When a vehicle’s suspension system is misaligned, it will eventually lead to the uneven wear of its tires. This means that your tires will suffer from a shorter life expectancy.
- Safety: When your MINI Clubman’s wheels aren’t properly aligned, it can cause your car to pull to the left or right, putting your handling and control in jeopardy. This will put you, your passengers, and other drivers on the road in danger if you cannot control your car.
- Comfort: Everyone wants to enjoy driving their MINI vehicles. Well, when your MINI is suffering from a misalignment, it can make driving tougher and less enjoyable.
Do I Need a Tire Alignment?
If you notice any of the following symptoms, you should bring your MINI Clubman to our Orlando area MINI service center for a tire alignment:
- Vehicle pulling to one side
- Steering wheel not lining up straight
- Front tires demonstrating uneven signs of wear and tear
- Front end of vehicle shimmying after hitting a bump
If you notice any of the above symptoms, bring your car into Orlando MINI right away. Our expert MINI technicians have the knowledge and equipment to give you a speedy tire alignment service and keep your MINI Clubman driving its best. We hope to see you soon!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.